This is a work-related question:
Which is better for the workplace: the Keurig or the coffee pot?
Benefits of the Keurig:
- Individual taste preferences more readily available for all
- Everyone can bring their K-cups and use their own K-cups
- No clean-up required
- Depending on the Keurig, there may be options for various serving sizes
Benefits of the coffee pot:
- More coffee available at one time
- More people know how to use it–it amazes me how many people need constant direction on a Keurig
- Arguably less wasteful–I have read and heard that the K-pods are considered wasteful due to their single-use nature
- Arguably cheaper–think the cost of a big tin of coffee v. a pack of K-pods
This is a simple question that led to an extended discussion and no definitive answer–so I ask, which is better for the workplace: Keurig or traditional coffee pot?