Now that I have a clear idea and understanding of the best cities in the US for coffee, let’s talk about the world.
- Somewhere in the Middle East?–Turkey?
- Somewhere in Europe–Italy? Austria?
- Somewhere in the Americas–USA? Costa Rica? Colombia?
- Somewhere in Africa–Ethiopia?
- Somewhere in Asia–Vietnam? Japan?
What did I miss? Australasia/Oceania. And this is where I completely missed the mark . . .
As I started the Australian leg of my travels, I was duly informed that Melbourne is considered to have some of the best coffee in the world. In fact, it has been ranked as having the best coffee in the world *repeatedly*.
From 2014 to the present, I have researched and found that Melbourne is where it’s at!
So, if you want a great trip, a great caffeinated trip, I suggest a trip down under!