So the tagline reads: Coffee Shops & Caffeinated Ideas.
Someone asked, where are the ideas? Well, I posted them, as they came to me, on the Twitter. It felt like the right place to put them. It’s easy, it’s quick, and it adds to the overall brand of Cups and Comments.
However, if I don’t say where they are, how would you have known?
From now on, I will make sure to include them here. While I still plan to put them first on the Twitter–you can follow me @cups_comments –I will make sure to periodically post them here too.
For your reference here are all of my caffeinated ideas so far (March 2018-April 2018)–at times unrelated to coffee, but definitely sparked after the coffee kicked in.
- March 20, 2018: Caffeinated Idea: What if coffee was named like sushi?
- Me: Yes, I’d like a screaming orgasm with almond milk please.
- Barista: Would you like whipped cream on top?
- Me: Absolutely
- March 21, 2018: Today was my double-star day but here’s a caffeinated idea: What if I could choose my double-star day? Like maybe during the month of my birthday? … it’s next month, just saying.
- March 24, 2018: Caffeinated Idea: Cadbury Creme Egg flavored coffee — it could be a great spring flavor!
- March 25, 2018: Caffeinated Idea: all dating sites should have a filter to let men know when they look normal v. when they look like a serial killer.
- March 28, 2018: Caffeinated Idea: Let’s create a culture where we buy each other coffee at a cafe, just like we buy someone a drink at a bar . . . A new and BETTER way to flirt . . .
- March 31, 2018: Caffeinated Idea: since it is the season of spring breaks, I think should give extra bonus stars for getting coffee in more than one state
- April 4, 2018: Caffeinated Idea: Coffee walk in the morning . . . Wine walk at night —same day, same location, one price: Make. It. Happen.
- April 17, 2018: Caffeinated Idea: online dating forum – “KissandKaffeinate”
- Concept: where all the hot baristas, and the patrons that drool over them (and their drinks), come together for more than just the love of coffee